LT - 031610 - 728x90 F&T

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Own friend's Brother chains are dog!

So I write about animal cruelty, donate money, time and talk about cruelty to animals, but at the end of the day, has hit home on a personal level! One of my best friend brothers chains are dog! OMG, what am I going to do!24 hours a day, 7 days a week that poor German shepard is outside in the cold the whole day. from my understanding is that how this little boy his whole life because he has lived a puppy.


Chained German Shepard


I've been thinking about the last few days and it very well could be the beginning of the end of a good friendship but the safety of the dog goes!I was talking with my friend about it and she knows that I'm going to try to someone else without that the dog of her brother.I have been researching the Internet to see what other legal tactic that I use can to help this dog. I've heard of organisations that help to talk to the owners to educate them about the cruelty of linking dogs. my thoughts on that is, if you so heartless that you can map a dog and his sad little eyes cannot change your mind, then there is little possibility of people to change.


If anyone has suggestions, please let me know!

End animal cruelty across the globe with a Donation today - You can make a difference in the lives of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment